Monday, 6 August 2012

Hello there, Monday has come round again.  I hope you are all enjoying the olympics and celebrating those fabulous medals.

Today, I am sharing our scrapbook page we created in the Scrapbook class last Thursday.  I was asked if I could produce a page in monochrome and this was the result. I thought it was an excellent page to show off my daughter's recent graduation photo.


We used Mixed Bunch stamp set and co-ordinating blossom punch using black and basic grey colours. The leaves were punched from the bird builder punch and tags from the extra large tag punch. The middles of the flowers had either a matching brad or white button with some baker's twine threaded through.  I only had white baker's twine so I run a length through the black ink pad to colour it with great effect.


1 comment: