Friday, 15 November 2013

Festive Flurry snowflakes

Hi again, this is a scheduled post as I am on holiday. 

Here are another set of 2 cards done at my Friday class in Keelby.

 The first again uses the 'Festive Flurry' stamp and framelets, but this time in a 3D effect, surrounded by embossed snowflakes. I just hope we don't see too much snow this year.....
.





The second followed the same theme as one we made in my Christmas Stamp-a-stack class, but using a different colour and replacing the ribbon with a bow. Again the glitter on the tree added that special touch, that we all like at christmas..


 

When I return back to Keelby on the 29th November, I  will be making more Christmas Cards for sending to those last minute, special relations/friends.

I still have places left on my 24th/25th November classes for making the 5 cards and 2 boxes using the wishing you stamp set and paper stack. If you haven't booked already, why not come and join us... Let me know....


Stamps: Festive Flurry, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Lovely as a tree, For My Family


Ink: Soft Sky
Pool Party, Night of Navy,



Card: Whisper white, Soft Sky, Midnight Muse
Whisper White, Pool party, Night of Navy

 
Medium: White satin ribbon (own supply) Rhinestones, Whisper white bakers twine, dazzling diamonds

 
Tools:Northern Flurry embossing folder, Word Window Punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle, 2 1/2" circle

No comments:

Post a Comment