Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


  I would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017 and to thank you for following my blog for another year.  

Thank you to my loyal customers for choosing to shop with Stampin' Up!" via myself and thank you to my class attendees for continuing to support my events and classes and for your company and friendship during 2016.

 I look forward to sharing with you lots of exciting classes and events coming up over the next few months

Please come back tomorrow as the new Spring/Summer catalogue is launched and Stampin' Up! once a year Sale-a-bration promotion commences


1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you and your lovely family Linda, I hope you all had a good time, wishing you all the very best for 2017, hoping that the year is full of love and laughter xxx

    ReplyDelete